Friday, January 29, 2010

360'c of Aggravation!

the refined definition:the act of aggravating, or making worse, or the condition of being aggravated.

so now, what's the big deal with the noun? OMG, let me give an overview with the whole thing. easier to understand no? and here it is.. :-

"The List"
1. 25Jan10, 12pm,
Intercultural Communication presentation

2. 26Jan10, 8am,
Psychology of Communication presentation

3. 26Jan10, 12pm,
Principles of Management midterm exam

4. 27Jan10, 10am,
Grammar in Action II quiz

5. 28Jan10, 12pm,
Corporate Communication final presentation

6. 9Feb10, 12pm,
submission of Principles of Management final report

7. 8Feb10, 12pm,
Intercultural Communication midterm exam

8. 11Feb10, 12pm,
Corporate Communication Practice I case study discussion

9. 13Feb-20Feb, holiday break


u get what I'm trying to say? u should by now. and not just that. what bout other chores that i too need to take care of? like for example yaa, say, pick my younger brother from school and send him for tuition, pick my sister up when she's done with work in Ampang, pick up my other two rascal niece&nephew. apart from preparing dinner for the whole family where sometimes they might be home n sometimes not. it's like cooking for an army who's not bound with promises of returning home. there, that's it. i guess so.

aiyayai.. what a life. not even married yet, but my life is like one eyh. it's k i guess. at least i could learn how to manage things and be the almost perfect *ALL ROUNDER* in my future days ayte? AWESOME PAWSOME!

lets now pray that i could always hope for the best apart from preparing for the worst. oh my.. what a phrase.. *sigh*


by,
AqeelaAnnuar
prey of AGGRAVATION monster!

1 comment: