Sunday, January 3, 2010

ilysm bigg sis!

.A Special Day for Her.



a handful of your fav bigg choclate cake just for u kak! nyumm nyumm!



Happy B'day to u. Happy B'day to u. Happy B'day to my kakak.. Happy B'day to u!!!

what more can i say. she's my sister. my one n only sister. i just wanna let u know that dispite my irritating attitude and all the nonsense i did to, those wre what sisters like us should be. if u disagree with me, try imagine me not being me. can u live with that? lonely days with no one else to bugg u. :D

anyways, on this special day, i do hope u have lotsa fun and enjoy this day to the fullest. thanx so much for being there when i needed u the most. u might not be reading this blog, but whatever it is, i do want u to have this day, the 3rd of January 2010 all for yourself. last but not least, love u kak!

XOXOXO,
crazy lil sis,Qeela

No comments:

Post a Comment