Sunday, February 21, 2010

Discharged

well finally! I'm back home after an unpleasant night in the hospital. went there to do a minor surgery for the "fatty mutant" inside my body right below my right shoulder. alhamdulillah, the surgery went smoothly okay without any complications.

^special credits to my superb doctor; Mr Ahmad Sudirman bin Salleh^

but like the doctor said, although I'm 19, I'm still a baby girl when it comes to finding veins. wanna know why, my veins was difficult to trace and was just too delicate that the doctor had to use the baby's IV droplets needle for me. woww! still a baby girl I am huh. :D

fair enough the hospital's hospitality was awesomely great, but you know, just as I was about to fall in a deep beautiful sleep, came a patient suffering from a denggi fever. OMG. the noise i tell you.... tested my patience to the worst! urghh!!

so now that I'm back home, just need to be a little more stronger to stand with the wound's itchiness of healing process. damn it's ITCHY!!

and to my darling sweetheart Acap, umi, fabian, akak, daddy, nenek, and KakMaria, thanx so much for the visit. it meant a lot though it was not necessary for you guys to come. I appreciate it a lot. first time in a hospital. first time getting my unblemished skin stitched. first time receiving sick visits from the loved ones. a first time experienced remembered until the last seconds of my breath! ilysm people...

XOXOXO,
AqeelaAnnuar

No comments:

Post a Comment