Monday, February 1, 2010

A Thoughtful Trigger..

firstly, i'd like to inform that this story wasn't any of my writtings nor related to my life. i've read it somewhere which i just couldn't remmebr where. but, to be honest, it touched my heart.. i just couldn't imagine if i were in the guy's shoes.. or myb the girl after things happen.. so guys,do enjoy..

There was a blind girl who hated herself because she was blind. She hated everyone, except her loving boyfriend. He was always there for her.
She told her boyfriend, ‘If I could only see the world, I will marry you.'

One day, someone donated a pair of eyes to her. When the bandages came off, she was
able to see everything, including her boyfriend.

He asked her, ‘Now that you can see the world, will you marry me?’
The girl looked at her boyfriend and saw that he was blind. The sight of his closed eyelids shocked her. She hadn’t expected that. The thought of looking at them rest of her life led her to refuse to marry him. Her boyfriend left in tears and days later wrote a note to her saying:
‘Take good care of your eyes, my dear, for before they were yours, they were mine.’

OMG, can u just imagine for minute if u were the guy?? would u ever bow down to ur senses and feelings of love towrds the one n only human that u really³ care the entire of ur life?? goodness gracious Lord Allah, i beg for forgiveness from u to always give me the stregth whenever things are rough for me.. what story to keep me on the right track.. again i would like to say that do cherish whatever that u have at hand..

<>

MyLover...
i'd like to have this opportunity to tell u how much i love u. i do really³ love u baby.. and i'm trully sorry if what i said before hurt u bad. u know i sometimes loose my temper kan baby.. i'm sorry k baby.. do take my appology as i know i was wrong.. i'm sorry.. i love u.. i love u so much..

XOXOXO,
AqeelaAnnuar




No comments:

Post a Comment